In this article, We will discuss about exercise for beginners to lose weight at home. You don’t need sweaty, hard exercise sessions to gain the benefits of physical activity. In fact, easy Exercise for beginners are better choices when you’re just starting out. And you can do them at home or outdoors, whichever is better or more convenient for you.
Exercise for beginners to lose weight at home especially those who have failed to maintain an exercise program are specifically designed to build confidence and create life long habits for well-being. Beginning-level exercise can also help you lose weight and get healthy.
Exercise for Beginners to Lose Weight at Home
Easy exercise sessions are the building blocks of a beginner fitness program. They will help you create habits that can lead to significant weight loss and lifelong weight management.
These 10 exercise for beginners to lose weight at home are considered “easy” because they don’t require a lot of fancy gym equipment, their intensity can be adjusted to match your physical activity level, and some can be done from a chair or bed if you have trouble standing for long periods of time. That makes them great for beginners.
Because they are easy, does this mean that they’re not worth doing? Not at all. Engaging in any type of exercise for beginners to lose weight at home offers immediate benefits, which include getting your brain to work better and improved mood, as well as long-term effects, such as a reduced risk of disease.
Losing Weight With Easy Exercise
If you are completely new to exercise, low-intensity activity sessions can help you burn more calories. As long as you don’t compensate for this extra physical activity by eating more, you may lose some weight.
If weight loss is your goal, combining diet with exercise for beginners to lose weight at home can help. This might involve eating more foods that support losing weight, such as lean protein, fruit, and veggies. Watching your portion sizes is important too. But what does the research say about easy exercise and weight loss?
When researchers studied a group of postmenopausal women with metabolic syndrome, they found that a program of low intensity exercise for beginners to lose weight at home was effective at decreasing body fat, reducing blood pressure, and lowering their glucose and triglyceride levels. Since weight loss is often troublesome for postmenopausal women, these findings were important.
Another study conducted in France evaluated the effect of easy exercise for beginners to lose weight at home on cortisol levels. Cortisol is a hormone that is associated with abdominal weight gain when levels inside the body stay elevated for long periods of time. Study authors found that low-intensity exercise was effective at reducing circulating cortisol levels.
Easy Exercise also help you to:
- Boost self-confidence
- Burn more calories and lose weight
- Decrease your stress level
- Develop strong muscles
- Establish a healthy daily habit
- Improve your sleep
While there has been quite a bit of media attention paid to high-intensity Exercise, exercise, in general, remains a core component of fitness programs for many different populations. This includes people with type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, or cardiovascular disease.5
7+ Exercise for beginners to lose weight at home for everyone
Set a short term goal to complete three Exercise during your first week, then add workout days gradually until you are doing some form of activity on most days of the week.
The type of exercise you choose to do is less important than the consistency of your program. But if you are short on ideas, here are five simple exercise for beginners to lose weight at home to get you started.
- Bodyweight training: You don’t need any special gym equipment to burn calories and build stronger muscles. Take 10 to 15 minutes to try doing five incline push-ups (against a surface that allows your body to be at an incline, like a bathroom sink), five chair squats, and five walking lunges (or a set of stationary lunges holding on to a countertop for support). Repeat the sequence two to three times.
- Chair workout: If you are not yet comfortable standing for long periods of time, grab a sturdy chair and complete 10 to 15 minutes of movement with this workout several times each week.
- Dancing: Put on some music, grab your kids, your sweetie, or go solo and groove for 15 to 30 minutes. No choreography is necessary; the important thing is to move to the music.
- Online Exercise: If you want to avoid the gym, exercise at home. It’s easy to do with online Exercise. Many of them are free and most offer easy Exercise for beginners. Plus you can enjoy the benefit of working out in the privacy of your own living room.
- Shadowboxing: If dancing isn’t your cup of tea, try shadowboxing at home. No equipment is required for this workout and it helps to decrease stress as well.
- Stair-climbing: Take 10 minutes out of your day and walk up and down a flight of steps. If you don’t have a staircase available, use a step or platform.
Easy Outdoor Exercise
Exercising outside provides extra perks. There are stress-relieving benefits to breathing fresh air and enjoying your local park, pool, or nature preserve.
- Aqua jogging: If your joints don’t feel good when you walk for long periods of time, try pool running, or aqua jogging. Many public pools provide the blue belt you need to keep your upper body afloat. Once you’re in the water you simply walk without letting your feet touch the bottom of the pool. No belt? Just walk in the water with your feet on the pool floor.
- Biking: Dust off your Schwinn and hop aboard. Take a leisurely spin around the neighborhood or better yet, find a continuous path that allows you to keep pedaling for 20 to 30 minutes or so without stopping for lights and traffic.
- Walking: Enjoy a 30-minute walking workout and count it as your daily exercise. Walk slowly for five minutes, pick up your pace for 20 minutes, then cool down and walk slowly again for five minutes
Gardening or yard work: If you like to spend time in your yard, this is a great way to work your muscles and burn calories. Digging, weeding, raking, and mowing are all good sources of activity.
If you want to know more about exercise for beginners to lose weight at home. You can visit on Wikipedia.